Be it in the pool or in beachfront shallow water, you never forget your first experience breathing underwater. So much of your enjoyment of this new experience depends on your comfort level, which hinges on the attention you receive from your instructor. Make sure you have all of your instructor’s attention by booking your private courses at the Jamahkiri Diving Club.
Courses are taught at a maximum ratio of 2 students per instructor.
- Group course of max 4 students per instructor.
11,900 —> promo 10,900
- Private course: ฿16,900THB
4 DIVES 3 DAYS
18 M MAX DEPTH
The Scuba/Open Water Diver course is taught according to the following general schedule , some components may take more or less time depending on students' needs:
Day of Arrival:
- Meet & complete paperwork and receive assignments
- Watch DVD & complete knowledge reviews 1, 2, 3
- 9:00-12:00 Knowledge development sessions 1, 2, 3
- 13:00-17:00 Pool sessions 1-3
- 9:00-12:00 Pool sessions 4-5, minidive & swim tests*
- 13:00~17:00 Open water dives 1 & 2 (12 meters)
- 9:00-12:00 Knowledge development sessions 4 & 5
- 13:00~17:00 Open Water Dives 3 & 4 (18 meters)
Items in green are for divers who choose to complete the theory portion of the course on site. Students are encouraged to complete their theory portion online via e-learning or offline with Open Water Touch. This will allow us to extend our pool times to further develop your skills particularly with regards to buoyancy and breathing techniques. I will gladly provide you with more in depth knowledge after these programs are completed.
Items in red are only necessary to complete the Open Water Diver course.
*The Open Water Diver course has two watermanship tests. The first is a 10 minute float/swim in which students must remain at the surface in water too deep to stand in for 10 minutes without assistance. The second is a 200 meter swim without swimming aids or a 300 meter swim wearing mask fins and snorkel (no time limits). If you are not certain that you would be able to complete these tests, we recommend that you work on becoming a more proficient swimmer before engaging in scuba diving.